Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Marni!!

Hey there, this post only has 1 purpose - to wish my big sister Marni a Happy Birthday. Im sure you have had many memorable birthdays Marni, with many cool and exciting presents, and in some pretty special places, but im pretty sure this is the first birthday where someone has personally wished you happy birthday on their blog. Truly a SPECIAL moment (Copyright: Bruce McAveny).



I hope you have an awesome day Nardia.... erghhhh.... I mean Marni. Youve always been someone ive looked up to for many reasons and you continue to inspire me. Your a great sister and person.

I hope the Knights can win one for ya this week!!!!!!!

Miss ya heaps and Love you lots,

Jake

1 comment:

  1. awwww, thanks jake!! Where did you get that photo? he he he !!!
    you are correct, never been wished a happy birthday via blog before, oh, the crazy kids these days! love you too. x

    ReplyDelete