Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Castle and around town


My place from the ground. Im on the second level, my place has the writing on it.


My luxurious and spacious main room, taken from the door.


Looking back towards the door.


Most important room in the house. Every inch of the room is wet after I have a shower.


Second most important room in the house. Space galore.


Laundry, clothes line, kitchen, storage space. Multi purpose area.


One of the entrance's to the Fortress. A large complex with this just one of many buildings



Photos of Nam bridge taken near another entrance to Fortress. I am on the north side, looking to the south, where I live. Downtown is on the North side.


Typical downtown back street. Street is lit up with a million neon lights at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment